Comment on page
Ask a question
To add this step to your bot, simply click on the "Ask a question" block. If you can't find it, you can easily search for it using the search bar at the top of the editor.
Use this block to send a question as a chat message and collect the user's answer.
Once selected, the settings will open in the right part of the editor:
- 1.Step name: name given to the block in the editor.
- 2.Channel: The channel to which this question will be sent
- 3.Message: Enter the question to be sent
- 4.Insert variables: click on this button to add variables, e.g. Username of the member executing the bot.
- 5.Check this option to add a delay before sending the question, minimum value is 1 minute. If you type a decimal value it will be sent after one minute.
If you don't find a channel, follow the steps below:
- 1.Click on the editor "Settings" button
- 2.Click the refresh button
- 3.You are done! You will now be able to select the newly created channels and roles