Comment on page
To add this step to your bot, simply click on the "Create thread" block. If you can't find it, you can easily search for it using the search bar at the top of the editor.
Use this block to create a new thread in a channel.
Once selected, the settings will open in the right part of the editor:
- 1.Step name: name given to the block in the editor.
- 2.Channel: channel where the thread will be created.
- 3.Title of the thread
- 4.Hide the thread after inactivity: Select the time after which the thread will be hidden
If you don't find a channel, follow the steps below:
- 1.Click on the editor "Settings" button
- 2.Click the refresh button
- 3.You are done! You will now be able to select the newly created channels.