Comment on page
To add this step to your bot, simply click on the "Edit Roles" block. If you can't find it, you can easily search for it using the search bar at the top of the editor.
Use this block to add or remove user roles.
Once selected, the settings will open in the right part of the editor:
- 1.Step name: name given to the block in the editor.
- 3.Roles to add: Select the roles that will be assigned to the member.
- 4.Roles to remove: Select the roles that will be removed from the member.
- 5.If unchecked, you will be able to write a follow-up message that will be sent once the roles have been added/removed.
If you don't find the role you want to add/remove, follow the steps below:
- 1.Click on the editor "Settings" button
- 2.Click the refresh button
- 3.You are done! You will now be able to select the newly created roles and channels