You can find the responses under https://app.dots.community/automation/ and clicking Track button
With Dots, you have the ability to easily track your Discord bot executions and gain valuable insights into member responses. In this section, we will show you how to view this information in a user-friendly format, making it easy for you to identify patterns and trends. Additionally, we will guide you through the process of exporting the information you need to further analyze and share with your team.
1) By clicking on these buttons you will be able to change the view of the editor
2) Here you can switch tabs to view user responses in summary format or raw responses
3) Here you will be able to filter the responses by time intervals, depending on your plan you will have different options available
4) The total number of bot executions
In this "Summary" view you will find 4 sections
Drop off rate: See exactly where you are losing users' attention, this information will help you to make the necessary modifications to your bot!
Survey questions: View graphically your users' answers to your bot's single choice questions in a pie chart
Multiple select questions: View graphically your users' answers to your bot's multiple choice questions in a bar chart
User response: View your users' chat responses to open-ended questions you have asked them
In the "All responses" tab you can view all the responses in a table format. You can also switch to an Inbox view, if you prefer responses in that format.
5. Filtering the data: You can filter the data by searching through a free text, or using the filters that are at each column (funnel icon).
Depending on your plan, there are limitations on the historical data you can view. Free plan allows you to filter data for past 7 days, and all data.
6. Exporting the data: Depending on your plan, there are limitations on what data you can export. However, regardless of the plan, you can view all the data in the dashboard itself. The limit is just on the actual export action.