To add this step to your bot, simply click on the "Send Captcha" block. If you can't find it, you can easily search for it using the search bar at the top of the editor.
Use this block to send a chat message that includes a captcha, as the example below:
Once selected, the settings will open in the right part of the editor:
- 1.Step name: name given to the block in the editor.
- 2.Message: Enter the chat message that is sent together with the captcha.
- 3.Insert variables: click on this button to add variables, e.g. Username of the member executing the bot.
- 4.Error message: Chat message sent when user fails to enter captcha.
- 5.Insert variables: Same as point number 3.